While I obviously do have to go where inspiration takes me, I've already pondered a few options and have scribed them below. If any grab your attention, comment and I'll see what I can do to meet your requests.
- Props - different methods and how they effect the game space.
- How to get people to NPC/GM.
- Explaining basic systems, one piece at a time (character generation, skill use, Wyrd, combat, social systems (20 questions and contracts) and other elements).
- 'Peasants Revolt' - a system explained to me some time ago and designed to counter the super-powerful from making excessive contracts.
- Alternative combat. I'm not too sure about this one (I feel ambivalent about trying to fit a boffer system for some reason), but it does have a certain synchronicity with John Wick's recent LJ vid about his Houses of the Blooded LARP combat system (it bears similarities and differences to Passion Play - I wonder how much he knows of it).
- Downtime - statting up fiefs and assets and creating a mechanic where they can be used, conquered and lost in conflicts.
- Making my Maverick - modding the nerf gun into something more FS.
- Weapon props.
- Basic clothing concepts, starting with Rampart's most influential factions.
- Small props - minor props used to add flavour to the setting.
- The Rampart Gazetteer (as sold by the local Charioteers Guild, only two talons guv'nor).
- Introductory Catechism - explaining Church doctrine.
- What To Do When Noble And In Town.