Monday 2 March 2009

Bad News Everybody!

So I took a site walk at UCL on Friday, discussing my game plans with the Sci-Fi society people who took me around.

Unfortunately, it looks like Student Union rules will prevent me from being able to set anything up without massive bureaucratic work.

I am going to explore other areas, but it is a setback because UCL was a very attractive site due to the varied architecture and central location.

I still plan to run the game, but things are getting tight. It doesn't help that I've been looking for affordable travel to Carlisle and back, without any luck. I need to go there to pick up two boxes of props, prop making equipment and clothing, but the railway is extortionately expensive and the buses would eat up about ten -twelve hours just travelling one way!

No comments:

Post a Comment